Call Us206-767-9080

SeaTac Driveway Gate Permits

All commercial security gate installations in SeaTac including businesses, government facilities, home owner associations (HOA), and multi-family properties require a permit from Puget Sound Regional Fire Authority.

Get your SeaTac driveway gate permit documents here:

Contact us to talk with a driveway gate specialist about driveway gate permits for your HOA, residential community, business or government facility in SeaTac, WA.


automated gates in greater Seattle

Automated Equipment Co.

10847 E. Marginal Way S.
Seattle, WA 98168
Phone: 206-767-9080


© Copyright 2002 - , Automated Equipment Co., All rights reserved. Website Design, Hosting and Maintenance by New Tech Web, Inc.