Now hiring a full-time maintenance technician to service automatic gate systems. The successful candidate will perform routine maintenance of mechanical and electrical systems on automated sliding and swinging gate systems on job sites in Seattle and throughout the greater Puget Sound region. Successful candidates will be trained to the industry.
This is an entry level position for someone with a strong desire and aptitude to learn automated gate and access control systems. Experience in installation and or service of electrical or mechanical equipment is a plus, but we will train the successful candidate. Individuals with experience in HVAC, facility maintenance, industrial equipment or appliance maintenance would have a foundation for learning this trade. Experience with access control systems, CCTV, or low voltage electrical is a plus.
Growth with the company will be highly encouraged and can lead to becoming an installation and service technician with an electrical license in the industry.
Job Requirements Include
- Mechanical aptitude with sound reasoning
- Driving a company vehicle is required so a Washington driver’s license with clean driving record is imperative
- Must be dependable, responsible, and reliable
- Able to follow instructions and work independently
- Able to work with and get along with others
- Courteous and polite (will be working on job sites around customers)
- Positive attitude that contributes to a positive work environment
- Able to pass random drug tests
- Willing to submit to a criminal background check
- Permanent, full-time work
- Personal growth and position advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, available after 90 days
- 401K retirement plan, available after 90 days
- Paid holidays, available after 90 days
- Paid vacation/personal time, available after first year
- Paid sick leave
- Compensation D.O.E.
To apply, please email your resume with the name of the position in the subject line to email@example.com. After we review your resume, if we determine that you might be a good fit for the position, we will call you to conduct a short phone interview and potentially arrange for an in-person interview.
Thank you for considering Automated Gates & Equipment for your future.