Now hiring a full-time service technician for maintenance and repair of automatic gate systems. Company will train qualified applicants to industry. Successful applicants will have experience servicing electrical and mechanical equipment.
Job Requirements Include
- Service and repair of mechanical and electrical systems on automated sliding and swinging gate systems
- Service and repair of access control systems and CCTV systems
- Able to follow instructions and work independently
- Washington driver’s license with clean driving record
- Dependable, responsible, and reliable
- Able to work with and get along with others
- Courteous and polite (will be working on job sites around customers and other contractors)
- Mechanical aptitude with sound reasoning
- Positive attitude that contributes to a positive work environment
- Dependable transportation
- Able to pass random drug tests
- Willing to submit to a criminal background check
- Permanent, full-time work
- Personal growth and position advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, available after 90 days
- 401K retirement plan, available after 90 days
- Paid holidays, available after 90 days
- Paid vacation/personal time, available after first year
- Paid sick leave
- Compensation D.O.E.
To apply, please email your resume with the name of the position in the subject line to email@example.com. After we review your resume, if we determine that you might be a good fit for the position, we will call you to conduct a short phone interview and potentially arrange for an in-person interview.
Thank you for considering Automated Gates & Equipment for your future.